Best Time to Visit Florida
Pensacola is located in the Northwest extreme of Florida's Panhandle. Pensacola is a major vacation destination for those looking for golf and beach life.
Best time to visit Pensacola
Best time to visit Panama City in Panhandle Florida
Best time to visit the Panhandle and Tallahassee
Map of Florida
WHAT TO VISIT IN THE PENSACOLA
The main travel attractions in Pensacola are its 50 miles of white sand beaches and emerald warm sea. And also golf and outdoor water-related activities: boating, fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling.
Pensacola also has some museums and historical places deserving of an attentive visit, namely its Museum of Naval Aviations and its Historic Pensacola Village.
BEST TIME TO TRAVEL TO PENSACOLA, FLORIDA
- The best period to travel to Pensacola is between May and October (and mid March to mid April for college students looking for parties).
- If you are thinking of swimming and sunbathing, do not choose winter months. Winter days are often too chilly.
- Humidity and rain are high in the summer period, but summer vacations aren't significantly affected by showers.
- Specially packed periods: weekends all over the year, and also mid March through mid April, due to college students arriving (if you are looking for more peaceful vacations, choose another period).
- Other crowded days: the Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's.
FLIGHTS AND ACCOMMODATION IN PENSACOLA, FLORIDA
Accommodation can be found either in the Pensacola city or along the Santa Rosa beaches. Prices are significantly higher on weekends and in the March-April period, due to the arrival of the students.
Back to the top
Best Time to Travel - Home