Best Time Visit Florida
30-miles of blue sea and white sand beaches, and wide opportunities for golf, tennis, biking and other outdoor activities, especially in the «hundred magic days» of summer: that's roughly what Panama City Beach, located in Florida's Panhandle coast, is all about.
Best time to visit Panama City Beach
Best time to visit the Panhandle and Tallahassee
Best time to visit Pensacola, Florida
Map of Florida
WHAT TO VISIT IN PANAMA CITY BEACH
The big travel attractions in Panama City are the magnificent white sand beaches and their warm and clear sea waters. And golf and outdoor activities such as boating, fishing, scuba diving and snorkeling (there is a reasonable local offer for snorkeling, scuba diving and charter fishing cruises).
BEST TIME TO TRAVEL TO PANAMA CITY BEACH
- The best period (and surely the most popular) to travel to Panama City Beach is between May and October (and mid March to mid April for college students looking for parties).
- If it's swimming and sunbathing you're looking for, do not choose the winter months. This isn't the best period, unless you want to base your vacations on non-beach activities. Winter months tend to be too chilly for beach life, though there are some people who happily defy the colder days.
- Humidity is high during the summer period (when there is also more precipitation), but summer vacations aren't really affected by showers.
- Specially crowded periods: weekends and mid March through mid April, due to the arrival of massive throngs of students.
- Other crowded days: the Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's.
FLIGHTS AND ACCOMMODATION IN PANAMA CITY BEACH
Accommodation can be searched either in the city or along the beaches. Prices are significantly higher in the March and April period, due to the arrival of the students.